K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Review

This game is a fairly nice Metroid clone... Although the plot and dialog is some of the worst I have ever seen. It's not very distracting, but either brush up on your writing skills or leave out the plot altogether.

One Chance One Chance

... Okay

The concept is fairly creative, but the execution is poor. Tedious controls, lack of choices and an overall disappointing experience.

By the way, I saved the world and still got to replay the game. I had several chances, but only needed one!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

What the hell, man

How much work did you put into this? Responsive controls, level design that is not only creative but also fun and more nostalgia than the ACTUAL REMAKE for the DS ever could offer... It's all perfect. Long, too - I've been playing for hours and I'm still on the first few levels trying to rack up the shine thingies. No bugs either so far, which must have been a real kicker seeing how expansive the physics engine is. This thing must've taken you years to make!

The fludd system, spin jump and dive jump have convinced me that I'll never be able to play any of the official sidescrolling Mario games without raising an eyebrow. For once, gravity is MY bitch, and I thank you for it!

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

This is cool

And I can play the dream opera from FF 6 on it!

RaidenX RaidenX

Very good

This game, unlike most other flashes truly deserves to become the best of all time for a long while.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

The ultimate flash RPG...

You succeded.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

How do i get the code?

I finished the game on Berserk mode with Sin and Sic, but i didn`t get any hidden fight code.
How do i get it?

maelstormm responds:

The code is keyed to operating systems and what version of it you play to try and prevent those who play it in slomo out dinosaur computers from cheesing to the end.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

My code won`t work!

How do you type it in?
Holding shift? Capslock? Space? It took me one hour to beat it, and i whould really like to try out the code.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Want to play a Megaman song?

Shademans theme (Megaman 7) (on the keyboard)

E 5 U Y 5 Y U, 3 5 U Y 5 Y U, W R Y 5 R 5 Y, 1 E R 5 R E W and repeat.

If you want any notes on a Megaman song for the next version, just say so.

Matches Matches

Come on!

What is most amusing?
Using REAL matches?
or playing a flash?

Using real matches.

Bobly responds:

Ya, BUT alot of people don't know this game, and what if they use lighters??? Where are they gonna find matches?
This is educating them... (in a way =D)
Look its just adaptation, I mean wats the point of a dress-up? Wouldn't you prefer undressing a real guy-girl?