Resident Evil 4: RGNR8RS Resident Evil 4: RGNR8RS

Not so snazzy, but hey

The whole "bag in dumpster" thing was very Silent Hill. I myself am more creeped out by the Regenerators. I mean, before you get the sniper attachment you don't really know what to do when they attack. If you shoot them they don't seem to care, if you throw a grenade at them they just wobble back a little and if you blow their legs off they become FASTER. Not to mention the Iron Maidens. "Hey, I'm on the other side of these bars, you can't reach me. Nah-nah-nah-na... HUH!?"

Nice video, I'll check out the other ones that you have made.

EB3 responds:

No, the regenerators in general were like "HAHAH! You cant reach me, you're way over theWHATRE YOU DOING HEY WATCH ITOW OW OW OW OW MY NECK OW"

Super Smash Sisters Super Smash Sisters

Very good...

This flash had a lot of funny scenes and ideas. I wish you good luck in the future!

War of the Sprites. P1 War of the Sprites. P1

Very nice...

You kow how to make an good storyline. You should keep up with your good work. Just try to reduce the music`s file size until the next movie if possible. I would love to see P2!

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Review

This game is a fairly nice Metroid clone... Although the plot and dialog is some of the worst I have ever seen. It's not very distracting, but either brush up on your writing skills or leave out the plot altogether.

One Chance One Chance

... Okay

The concept is fairly creative, but the execution is poor. Tedious controls, lack of choices and an overall disappointing experience.

By the way, I saved the world and still got to replay the game. I had several chances, but only needed one!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

What the hell, man

How much work did you put into this? Responsive controls, level design that is not only creative but also fun and more nostalgia than the ACTUAL REMAKE for the DS ever could offer... It's all perfect. Long, too - I've been playing for hours and I'm still on the first few levels trying to rack up the shine thingies. No bugs either so far, which must have been a real kicker seeing how expansive the physics engine is. This thing must've taken you years to make!

The fludd system, spin jump and dive jump have convinced me that I'll never be able to play any of the official sidescrolling Mario games without raising an eyebrow. For once, gravity is MY bitch, and I thank you for it!